Made in Europe by manufacturers
on the seating plate and backrest lies a custom made of expanded polyurethane foam used in automotive industry
The seating mechanism is a synchro mechanism locked in five positionsand it’s made of die cast aluminum
Gas Spring 4 class KGS
The star base is made of die cast aluminum
The castors are twin castors made polyamide 65Mm
The only chair that have anatomic and ergonomic shape in the area of head and lumbar region
- The star base of the chair is made of die cast aluminum and has a diameter of 66mm
- The castors are twin castors made polyamide 65mm
- The activation of the height adjusting gas lift is achieved through a lever which is accessible sideways under the seat
- The seat armersts 3D are made of injection molded polyamide and are height adjustable. The contact surface of the armpads is made of medium hardness polyurethane foam for greater comfort and ergonomics and its adjustable with 6 locking positions (5 scales). The Armersts are mounted to the seat base through brackets made of die castor
- The seating mechanism is a synchro mechanism. It allows the simultaneous dynamic movement of the seat by 11ο and provides 5 locking positions. The mechanism is equipped with an anti panic function and can be adjusted according to the user weight. The activation and deactivation of the synchro motion is achieved through the same lever that is used for the seat height adjustment. The weight adjustment is achieved through a regulator screw which positioned in front of and under the seat area.
- The seating plate is made of pressed and foamed wooden sheets and has a final thickness of 12mm on the seating plate lies a cushion made of expanded polyurethane foam.
- The backrest consists of an anatomical frame made of pressed and foamed wooden sheets (plywood) and has a final thickness of 12mm. On the backrest lies a cushion made of expanded polyurethane foam.